THU THUA INDUSTRIAL ZONE – LONG AN PROVINCE
Investor: Thu Thua Idico - ConacConac Urban & Industrial Zone Development JSC
Address: Quarter 11, Thu Thua Town, Thu Thua District, Long An Province, Vietnam
Total area: 188,88 ha
Total area for leasing: 130,00 ha
Land lease term: From the date of signing the land subleasing contract to the year of 2069. Clean land for lease will be ready in second quarter of 2021.
Status: Performing site clearance compensation, constructing industrial zone technical infrastructure, togerther with attracting investment
- Thu Thua district, Thu Thua town, Long An province.
- East: Contiguous to Bo Bo canal;
- West: Contiguous to Ba Bang canal;
- South: Beside residential areas and resettlement areas
- North: Contiguous to Muong Khai canal.
CONNECT TO EXTERNAL TRAFFIC SYSTEM
1. Road distance:
- Tan An City : 10 Km
- Phu My Hung Residence Area : 35 Km
- Ho Chi Minh City : 40 Km
- Binh Hiep Custom
(Cambodia Border) : 80 Km
2. Distance to the harbors:
- VICT Long An Harbor : 45 Km
- Bourbon Ben Luc Long An Harbor : 15 Km
3. Distance to the airports:
- Tan Son Nhat Airport – HCMC : 45 Km
- Long Thanh Airport (in future) : 80Km
ENCOURAGEMENT INDUSTRIES FOR INVESTMENT
- Projects of high technology production: electrical and electronic equipment; electrical and electronic components; telecommunicative cable;
- Projects on mechanics (not casting and tempering): manufacturing machines and equipment; manufacture, assembly and repair of motorbikes
- Food and beverage processing project;
- Projects for manufacturing pharmaceutical products and cosmetics;
- Projects for manufacturing household plastic, plastic packaging (from plastic beads);
- Project of interior decoration equipment production;
- Projects on apparel (without washing, dyeing);
- Agricultural development support project: processing, preserving agriculture, forestry and fishery products, processing and processing raw materials for production of rural trades, wooden furniture, rattan products, ceramics , glassware, textiles, yarns, embroidery, wadding, small-scale engineering, pet scene production and trading, salt production, production service and rural people's life;
- Projects for manufacturing fertilizers, detergents, dyes, paints, and inks;
- Projects on processing aquatic products from fresh raw materials, preliminary processing, manufacturing fish sauce on an industrial scale, producing animal fat and vegetable oil;
- Alcohol, wine and beer production project;
- Dyeing, erasing, printing projects to complete textile products; plating to complete mechanical products;
- Projects on the production of animal, poultry and aqua feeds from pre-processed raw materials;
- Producing sugar and monosodium glutamate.
And a number of other industries that do not cause serious pollution and toxic......
WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM
Water source from Binh Anh water supply plant, Thu Thua district (current capacity is 15,000 m3 / day), or surface water exploitation at a clean water supply plant with a capacity of 5,000 m3 / day and night will be invested and built in Thu Thua Industrial Park, Thu Thua district, Long An province.
POWER SUPPLY SYSTEM
The first phase uses power from 110 / 22kV - (2x63) at Hoa Binh industrial park; in the long term, will build a transformer station in our industrial zone with a land area of 1.02 ha.
INTERNAL TRAFFIC SYSTEM
- External transport: Provincial road 818 goes to Highway 1A with the width of 40m, the road surface is 18m wide and the sidewalks are 11mx2 wide. The red line from the heart of the access road is 20m;
- Internal traffic: Internal transport infrastructure has a width of 31m ÷ 41m, meeting the standards for large trucks; have lighting system, green trees;
- Waterway: To arrange inland wharves with an area of about 1.02 ha for goods transportation through Bo Bo canal, connecting to Thu Thua canal to Vam Co Dong river and Vam Co Tay river.
From Thu Thua town telecommunication station, provided by network operators such as VNPT, FPT, Viettel and others to ensure smooth domestic and international communications; including full services: telephone, fax, Internet.......
- Storm-built drainage system built separately from the drainage system, fully invested and received at the foot of the factory fence and flowing into rivers and canals suitable to the terrain of each land area;
- Direction of drainage to canals surrounding the project (Bo Bo, Ranh and Ba Bang canals);
- Drainage system uses reinforced concrete culverts D800 ÷ D2,500. Arrange manholes at appropriate locations to collect water.
WASTE WATER TREATMENT SYSTEM
- The drainage system from the industrial zone will be designed exclusively, completely independent from the rainwater drainage and receiving system at the foot of the factory fence;
- Wastewater system of the industrial zone is centralized at the wastewater treatment station located next to D1, the wastewater after going through the treatment station ensures drainage standards will be flowed through the biological lake before being discharged. Ba Bang canal;
- Centralized wastewater treatment system with total treatment capacity of 8,000 m3 / day.
LEASING FEE FOR INDUSTRIAL ZONE
- Price of subleasing land with infrastructure investment and land rental to the State (VAT excluded): From USD 100 / m2 / entire term;
- Infrastructure maintenance fee (VAT excluded): USD 0.50 / m2 / year
(Including management costs, infrastructure maintenance, lighting, protection, trees in industrial parks and outside the factory fence ... excluding waste water treatment costs);
- Waste water treatment fee (VAT excluded): USD 0.4 / m3
- Water price (VAT excluded): VND 10,000 / m3 (according to the regulations of Long An province)
- Electricity price (according to Vietnam's electricity price regulation):
+ Peak hours (09: 30-11: 30; 17: 00-20: 00): VND 2.871 / kWh
+ Off-peak hours (22: 00-04: 00):VND 1.007 / kWh
+ Normal hours (04: 00-09: 30; 11: 30-17: 00; 20: 00-22: 00):VND 1.555 / kWh
(Flexible payment method)
1. Corporate income tax
- Tax rate: CIT applied from January 1, 2016 is 20%;
- Tax exemption and reduction:
+ Enterprises are entitled to 2 years of tax exemption and 50% reduction of payable tax amounts for 4 subsequent years (Pursuant to Article 6 of Circular No. 151/2014 / TT-BTC of October 10, 2014);
+ Enterprises are entitled to tax exemption for 4 years and 50% reduction of payable tax amounts for 9 years for projects in the domains eligible for special investment incentives under the provisions of Decree 118/2015 / ND-CP of January 12 / 2015;
- Conditions for preferential treatment: New investment projects as prescribed in Clause 3 Article 10 of Circular 96/2015 / TT-BTC dated June 22, 2015;
- Regulations on tax exemption and reduction period: The tax exemption and reduction period is calculated consecutively from the first year an enterprise has taxable income from a new investment project eligible for tax incentives. In case an enterprise has no taxable income in the first three years, counting from the first year it has turnover from a new investment project, the time for tax exemption or reduction is counted from the fourth year of the new investment project. revenue. (Pursuant to Clause 2, Article 12 of Circular 96/2015 / TT-BTC dated June 22, 2015).
2. Other incentives
Exemption of import tax for imported goods as stipulated in Article 12 of Decree No. 87/2010 / ND-CP of August 13, 2010.
SUPPORT SERVICES FOR THE INVESTORS
In order to facilitate investors for learning about the industrial zone and deciding to rent land in Thu Thua Industrial Zone, IDTT commits to provide quality support services for bring satisfaction to domestic and foreign investors.
- Providing full support for investment legal procedures for businesses (granting investment certificates; company establishment) in a short time the lowest with the lowest cost;
- Housing services for professionals, workers through Thu Thua Residential Area, adjacent to the industrial park with a full range of services such as supermarkets, kindergartens, schools ...
- Customer Service Center is ready to support, meet the needs of businesses such as information support, legal advice; provide information on reputable construction units; support for construction permits; firefighting; environmental impact assessment report; support working with banks, customs, logistics ...